We hope that What’s Worth It becomes an invaluable resource in making lifestyle decisions related to travel, services and products and other topics that are important to you. However, the decisions you make as a result of the content presented in emails and on the website are yours alone and WWI is not responsible for these decisions or any consequences related to your choices. The text, graphics, images, information and other material contained on the WWI emails & website (“Content”) are for informational purposes only. The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. WWI does not recommend or endorse any specific procedures, tests, physicians, practitioners, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site. Reliance on any information provided by WWI, its employees, or others contributing to the Site is solely at your own risk. Guidelines and rules related to usage of our Site are captured below in our Terms and Conditions. Please read them carefully because we want to be sure you understand and accept them before you use or register for the email.
This Agreement (the “Agreement”) sets forth the terms and conditions that apply to your use of whats-worth-it.com. BY USING THE WWI SERVICES AND THIS SITE (THE “SITE”, AND TOGETHER WITH THE OTHER WWI SERVICES, THE “SERVICES”), YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS USER AGREEMENT. WWI reserves the right to modify this Agreement at any time without prior notice, effective immediately upon posting on the Site. WWI is the final arbiter of this Agreement, and its determination shall be final, binding and conclusive.
1. It is a condition of your use of the Services that you do not: (i) restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Services or intentionally or unintentionally use the Services for any unlawful purpose or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law; (ii) solicit other users to subscribe, or contribute money to any online service or other organization, advocate or attempt to get users to join in legal or illegal schemes or plan or participate in scams involving other users; (iii) use the Services for anything other than your personal purposes, (iv) use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our Web pages or the content contained thereon or for any other unauthorized purpose without our written consent; (v) deep link to the Site without our written consent; or (vi) copy, reproduce, alter, modify, create derivative works from, or publicly display any Content (except for your own personal, non-commercial use) from our Site without our written consent.
3. The Site may contain hyperlinks to Web sites operated by parties other than WWI. Such hyperlinks are provided for your reference only. WWI does not control such Web sites and is not responsible for their content. WWI inclusion of hyperlinks to such Web sites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such Web sites or any association with their operators. Further, WWI is not responsible for the delivery or quality of any goods or services sold or advertised by any possible advertiser, sponsor, partner or any other third party, on WWI. Your use of WWI are at your sole risk. ALL SERVICES, ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, CONSTRUCTIVE, OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so this exclusion may not apply to you in full.
4. WWI makes no guarantee of availability of Services and reserve the right to change, withdraw, suspend, or discontinue any functionality or feature of the Services. IN NO EVENT WILL WWI BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE WWI.COM’S SERVICES OR ANY CONTENT THEREON FOR ANY REASON INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WWI.COM’S REMOVAL OR DELETION OF ANY MATERIALS OR RECORDS SUBMITTED OR POSTED ON W-W-I.COM’S SITE FOR ANY REASON. THIS DISCLAIMER APPLIES, WITHOUT LIMITATION, TO ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE, CAUSED; ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE; ERROR; OMISSION; INTERRUPTION; DELETION; DEFECT; DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION; COMPUTER VIRUS; FILE CORRUPTION; COMMUNICATION-LINE FAILURE; NETWORK OR SYSTEM OUTAGE; OR THEFT, DESTRUCTION, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE OF ANY RECORD.
5. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless WWI, their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims, actions, suits or proceedings, as well as any and all losses, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorneys fees) arising out of or accruing from (a) any material posted or otherwise provided by you that infringes any copyright, trademark, trade secret, trade dress, patent or other intellectual property right of any person or defames any person or violates their rights of publicity or privacy, (b) any misrepresentation made by you in connection with your use of the Services; (c) any non-compliance by you with the terms and conditions of this Agreement; and (d) claims brought by persons or entities other than the parties to this Agreement arising from or related to your access and use of the Services, including the information obtained through the Services.
6. Use of the Services is void where prohibited. By using the Services, you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority, and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to abide by all the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement and that in using the Services you will not violate any applicable law or the rights of any third party.
7. NOTICE AND PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT OR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFRINGEMENT. WWI respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide WWI Copyright Agent the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
8. This Agreement represents the entire agreement between you and WWI and shall be governed by the laws of The state of Delaware excepting its conflict of law provisions. Any dispute relating to this Agreement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts in Delaware, U.S.A., and the parties agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction and venue of these courts.
WWI Agent for Notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be reached as follows:
Roberts Ritholz Levy Sanders Chidekel & Fields LLP
Attn: Jeff Sanders c/o SDA & Co. Ltd
235 Park Avenue South
New York, New York 10003